We’re hiring! As of May 2019 we’re looking to recruit a full time Assistant General Manager for our 13 bedroom hotel with 2AA rosette restaurant and bar. Join Team Miller and help The Miller of Mansfield in Goring on Thames take its next steps.
Do you have? Supervisory, hospitality & customer service experience as well as a willingness to train and motivate our small, friendly and professional team.
Would you fit in? We are an independent, family run business and our people are core to our offering. Our small team works well together to ensure customers experience high standards of service – every time.
Could you help us continue the success story? Our latest accolade was awarded just two weeks ago at the Thames Valley Hospitality Awards where the team won Restaurant of the Year and our apprentice, Courtney, won Apprentice of the Year. At Thames Valley Hospitality Awards 2018 we won Best Independent Hotel and Nadia took home the Back of House Star award. We’ve also been shortlisted at for Cateys and Top 50 Gastropubs, and we were Good Food Guide Readers’ Restaurant of the Year in 2016. Will it be you next?
Assistant General Manager key roles
- Motivate team
- Place orders
- Small amount of admin/office
- Run a great breakfast/lunch/dinner service
- Oversee kitchen/bar & HK departments
- Handle customer complaints
- Open/close the business
- Maintain & exceed standards
- Bar knowledge
- Use Hotel & restaurant systems to input reservations
On the job training is provided and external courses are often given to help with personal progression.
We look after you too
- Good rate of pay with bonus structure
- Live in available
- Meals on/off duty
Apply to be our Assistant General Manager
To apply for the role of Assistant General Manager, please send us the following information:
- Your CV outlining where you’ve worked and what you’ve achieved in your roles
- A covering letter that explains how you’d help Team Miller achieve all of the above
Pop them on an email to Mary: firstname.lastname@example.org