The Miller of Mansfield is on the hunt for a new kitchen team member in the form of an experienced chef de partie or demi chef de partie. Perhaps you’re a kitchen manager looking for a new challenge, a demi chef de partie looking to climb the kitchen ladder, or a chef de partie seeking experience in a kitchen producing refined plates.
Chef whites at the ready – find out more about the person we’re looking for and how to apply. Want to know more about The Miller? There’s a link below, or just take a look around the site – there’s nothing quite like a spot of research before applying for a job. Be quick though, we’re looking to recruit quickly and have a new chef in the kitchen by the end of the month, latest early February.
What you need to know
- Experienced Chef de Partie/Demi Chef de Partie
- Great salary (£18K-£24K depending on experience) and working conditions
- 2.5 days off per week
- The Miller is 2 AA Rosette, Michelin Guide & Good Food Guide rated
- Small but very friendly and professional team
- To start end of January / beginning of February 2017
- Find out more about Mary & Nick’s ethos at The Miller of Mansfield
What we need from you
- Intrigue in the role
- Relevant experience and rock solid references
- Delight in taking raw ingredient, treat it well and serve the best quality plates you can
- Culinary curiosity that results in spectacular flavours and presentation
- Desire to join a small, effective team with big ambitions
- Genuine ability to put in the hours and deliver, plate after plate
- Passion to join a passionately and independently owned and run establishment
- Commitment to be here beyond the interview (like those dark winter mornings and hot summer days when you might rather be somewhere else)
Apply for the chef de partie / demi chef de partie role
Send your CV and a note telling us why you’re perfect for the role to Nick.
No agencies, thank you.